UX Researcher (m/f/d)
USERLANE | MUNICH, GERMANY
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (analytics, business, design, engineering, marketing and product management) to identify and prioritize knowledge gaps in our understanding of the userlane experience
- Conduct research using a wide variety of methods, and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science
- Lead and deliver research share-outs to a cross-functional team to encourage empathy with and understanding of the userlane experience for different segments (specific markets, new or resurrected users, etc.) and identify clear opportunities userlane can address to improve the experience
- Identify and work with vendors to partner with to conduct research as needed
- Continue to evangelize and champion the recommendations and opportunities after research is complete
- Collaborate closely with other researchers
- Design research studies that drive tactical and strategic product decisions and address both user behavior and attitudes
- Conduct research using a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Sit down with the engineers and the designers and create a first prototype (design sprint)
- Test the prototype together with our customers
- We don't require you to be German, but since a lot of our customers are from Germany we need you to be comfortable having interviews in German.
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – allthough you don’t have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there;)
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Competitive salary, we pay better than agencies – well, everyone pays better than agencies 😅
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Events, all the cool stuff that you imagine happens in a fast growing modern cutting edge company.
Jobs at Userlane