Technical Account Manager (m/f)
EMNIFY | BERLIN, GERMANY
- Project lead during, sometimes complex, on-boarding phase of new channel partners
- Be responsible for managing the accounts as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) throughout the entire life-cycle
- Identify and resolve technical and non-technical customer issues and uncover opportunities for new use cases and customer growth
- Ensure our customers’ technical enablement and full engagement by coordinating, organising and managing cross-functionally of their IoT deployment activities
- Maximise EMnify’s value for our customers by being their representative within our organisation, supporting them with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas, and by collaborating closely with our Sales, Product and Marketing teams
- More than that: Be the trusted advisor and consultant by networking and maintaining trustful relationships with existing customers via telephone and mail. Educate them on our technology and make our customers as successful as possible by understanding their specific requirements and road-maps
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account movements and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve the customer’s product or service.
- Provide credibility by means of your technical and business education, e.g. industrial, electronics or telecommunications engineering and strong passion for IoT, M2M and telecom products and markets
- 3 years in a technology management, pre-/sales role, partner and/or product management
- Project Management experience
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills facing a variety of customer personas, sometimes pro-actively, sometimes listening first - always with a commercial, service-oriented mindset
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS business models
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, with the ability to prioritize while handling multiple activity streams at the same time
- Excellent oral and written skills in English are a must. Any additional language is a plus.
- PMP/ITIL certification is a plus.
Jobs at EMnify