POPART STUDIO | BELGRADE, SERBIA
- Website optimization (code adjustment) according to a strict methodology.
- Communication with international clients.
- Respecting the rules of the biggest search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube, Yandex).
- Following organic SEO rules.
- Monitoring all search algorithm and ranking changes and recommendations.
- Applying the organic link building principles.
- Cooperation with the SEO team.
- Cooperation with other teams (web design, web development, social media).
- Experience in website optimization.
- Experience in working with clients on commercial projects.
- Business communication skills.
- Tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools), Google Ads, Keyword Planner, PageSpeed.
- Experience in working with the WordPress platform (WooCommerce), as well as Joomla, Drupal, Shopify.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- It is not necessary to have a previous experience in performing this job, although it can be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team
- Being highly motivated
- Quickly adopting new information
- Experience in website development
- Having your own website or a personal blog
- Experience in working with the following tools: AdWords, Google trends, Ahrefs, Moz, Small SEO tools, SEO SpyGlass, Copyscape, SEMrush
- Implementing the Open Graph Protocol and Twitter Cards, as well as Schema.org markup
- Having Google Ads certificate (formerly known as Google AdWords)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in working with international clients
- Permanent contract employment and adequate remuneration
- Working with a creative team of young people
- Flexible working atmosphere with zero pressure
- The possibility of learning and progressing in every sense
- Paid conferences and courses
- Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
Jobs at PopArt Studio
No jobs found tagged with popart.