Product Designer (m/f/d)
USERLANE | MUNICH, GERMANY
- Product UX, start gathering intel, draw a first sketch on paper, brainstorm with the product team, convince them of your ideas.
- Start up sketch or your preferred tool, come up with a first design. Gather feedback, improve it, ship it.
- If you are able to ship your design in HTML and CSS (e.g. through webflow) you’ll be the hero. You’ll become a webflow-prototyping expert here anyway.
- Once the design is implemented and used by thousands of customers, start tracking their behaviour and use that data to improve your next draft.
- Push our brand, develop your own ideas, have your own projects on the side.
- You’ll be able to work directly on the product, the website and any other field of operation. We won’t force you to stick with one task, we’ll allow you to grow into the direction that your skill set leads you to.
- We're looking for hungry people who want to conquer the world and are motivated by ever increasing challenges.
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – allthough you don’t have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there;)
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Competitive salary, we pay better than agencies – well, everyone pays better than agencies 😅
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Events, all the cool stuff that you imagine happens in a fast growing modern cutting edge company.
Jobs at Userlane