Junior Entrepreneur - German Speaker
PRONTOPRO | VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- You ache to work for a startup. You understand that startups grow and become huge, or fail and die. This does not scare you - you find it exciting;
- You are itching for real responsibility - to be in a position where you can really make or break the company;
- You want to build something huge that will change the way all your friends and family look for services;
- You hate bureaucracy and the slowness of big corporations. You experienced it and are depressed at the thought of working there again;
- You don't like symbols of power. You want to work in a small team, all under 35, in an open-space startup environment without corner offices or fancy furniture;
- You figure things out. You do not expect nor need hand-holding;
- You have the startup all-hands-on-deck I'll-make-it-happen-no-matter-what approach!
Your futureIf there is mutual desire to do so, the internship can transform into full-time employment. If we both wish to continue but you still need to graduate, we can find flexible solutions (part-time, or simply wait until graduation). There's so much to do, that every new hire is a win for the company.
Jobs at ProntoPro:
No jobs found tagged with prontopro.