International Customer Success Manager (m/f)
EMNIFY | BERLIN, GERMANY
- As an EMnify CSM you will:
- Identify and resolve technical and non-technical customer issues and uncover opportunities for new use cases as well as drive customer growth
- Ensure customer technical enablement and full engagement by coordinating, organizing and managing cross-functionally their onboarding and IoT deployment activities
- Maximize EMnify’s value for our customers by being their representative within our organization, supporting them with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas, by collaborating closely with our Sales Representatives, Product Management, and Marketing.
- Be the trusted adviser and consultant by networking and maintaining trusting relationships with existing customers via telephone and mail, educating them on our technology, making our customers as successful as possible by understanding their specific requirements and roadmaps.
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account movements and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve the customer’s product or service.
- Provide credibility by means of your technical and business education, e.g. industrial, electronics or telecommunications engineering and strong passion for IoT, M2M and Telecom products and markets
- 3 years in a technology management, pre-/sales role, customer care and/or product management
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills facing a variety of customer personas, sometimes pro-actively, sometimes listening first, however always with a commercial, service-oriented mindset
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS business models, you enjoy communicating with a technical audience
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, with the ability to prioritize while handling multiple activity streams at the same time
- Excellent oral and written skills in English + another European Language is a must (e.g. Spanish, French, German).
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment
Jobs at EMnify