POPART STUDIO | BELGRADE, SERBIA
- We are looking for creative candidates to perform graphic design tasks for our clients (logo design, business card design, catalog design, menu design, packaging design, brochure design, etc.).
- A perfect candidate must have exceptional Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign or Corel Draw skills, as well as speak and write the English language perfectly (B1-B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Experience in commercial graphic design projects is mandatory (creating logos, business cards, corporate identity, catalog design, menu design, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Having a distinct feel for visual composition and typography.
- Following the latest design trends, as well as websites such as the Smashing Magazine, the Dieline, Packaging of the World, Brands of the World, and Behance and Dribbble.
- English language skills (reading and writing, at least on B1 level)
- Experience in business correspondence.
- It is not necessary to have a previous experience in performing this job, although it can be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team
- Being highly motivated
- Quickly adopting new information
- Permanent contract employment and adequate remuneration
- Working with a creative team of young people
- Flexible working atmosphere with zero pressure
- The possibility of learning and progressing in every sense
- Paid conferences and courses
- Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
Jobs at PopArt Studio
No jobs found tagged with popart.