POPART STUDIO | BELGRADE, SERBIA
- Near-native knowledge of the English language for writing and proofreading/editing articles on the company blog and similar websites (C1-C2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages proved through a corresponding university diploma)
- Social Media Management, metrics, and analysis (business pages)
- All candidates should have a portfolio: articles published on different websites, being an advanced user of social networks (N.B: business pages).
- Advanced knowledge of SEM
- Knowledge of using WordPress
- Basic knowledge of SEO will be an advantage
- Being proactive, creative and persistent is essential for this job
- High-quality portfolio (one of the main factors to be taken into consideration when choosing the candidates)
- It is not necessary to have a previous experience in performing this job, although it can be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team
- Being highly motivated
- Quickly adopting new information
- Permanent contract employment and adequate remuneration
- Working with a creative team of young people
- Flexible working atmosphere with zero pressure
- The possibility of learning and progressing in every sense
- Paid conferences and courses
- Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
Jobs at PopArt Studio
No jobs found tagged with popart.