B2B Marketing Manager (m/f)
EMNIFY | BERLIN, GERMANY
- Responsibility for the strategic growth of all our digital marketing campaigns to maximize ROI targeting both Enterprises and CSPs.
- Hands-on approach for running performance marketing campaigns supporting search, display, social, and video.
- You define and develop our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the most impactful channels.
- Regular reporting to analyze and track campaigns against set objectives and KPIs.
- You work closely with various other stakeholders such as the Sales, Customer Success and Product Management teams, as well as with designers, brand and content marketing.
- Keep abreast and advise on industry best practice, changes and opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years of performance marketing experience at a B2B software or technology company, preferably in SaaS.
- Proven track record to plan, implement, control and optimize demand generation campaigns.
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce and HubSpot a plus.
- Good understanding of B2B customer journeys and lead nurturing.
- Experience with HTML and CSS coding a plus.
- Excellent writing skills in English, additional languages a plus.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to achieve goals in fast-paced environments.
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great location close to the universities
- Tech meet-ups regularly hosted
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free in-house German lessons
Jobs at EMnify