Paid Search Specialist (m/f)
EMNIFY | BERLIN, GERMANY
EMnify is a Deep Tech company offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 160 countries.
Emnify is currently seeking a motivated Paid Search Specialist with an expertise in B2B Marketing, who is hard working, detailed oriented and has a keen eye for analytics, to join our Berlin team at the next possible starting date.
This position requires an experienced Google Adwords and Analytics Certified specialist who can creatively and effectively manage and optimize PPC and Google display campaigns, along with website content, to generate maximum ROI.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
You will work closely with various other stakeholders such as the Sales, Customer Success and Product Management teams, as well as with designers, brand and content marketers, and will:
- Execute and manage media campaigns which may include SEM, SEO, and Social Media with focus on B2B Marketing
- Define and develop our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the most impactful channels
- Manage and own PPC strategy towards named accounts
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize performance of PPC campaigns
- Manage campaign timelines, ensure correct campaign billing and requests adjustments based on fulfillment
- Set up ads across platforms and manage budget
- Hands-on approach for running performance marketing campaigns supporting search, display, social, and email.
- Generate reports along with recommendations for improvements
- Learn new technologies, techniques and industry trends related to Paid and Organic SEO
- Minimum 3 years of performance marketing experience at a B2B software or technology company, preferably in SaaS
- Significant background in organic and paid search, as well as conversion tracking
- Solid understanding of Internet marketing strategies and techniques and best practices across SEO, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, and social media.
- Knowledge of landing page analysis
- Good understanding of B2B personas and customer journeys
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience required; certification preferred
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce and HubSpot a plus
- Data-driven and results-orientated mindset.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, ability to complete projects within scope and on deadline
- Positive attitude, high energy, and work well under pressure
- Eager to learn and developing skills
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you’ll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great location close to the universities
- Tech meet-ups regularly hosted
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free in-house German lessons
You might be also interested in: