Scrum Master (m/f)
EMNIFY | BERLIN, GERMANY
EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.
We are growing in development and thus need you to help us shape this growth and support it with the necessary processes, structure, tools and mindset to improve our agility even more.
You will have huge freedom to take most decisions as soon as you show that you can achieve great results as our hierarchy is very flat and we work together to reach goals, not to slow people down.
You won’t be alone with your mindset either, we employ currently two dedicated Scrum Masters but also higher up in our organization everyone lives those values or even worked as a Scrum Master before.
- Guide and coach the team and organization to follow Agile practices
- Coach the team and individuals to become self-organized
- Help improve and scale organizational processes and transparency
- Improve transparency within the team
- Remove impediments
- Keep a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Support and coach the Product Management team on Agile practices
- Support the continuous delivery process of the team
- Experience as a Scrum Master for at least 5 years in different software development teams
- Good skills and knowledge of continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Hero moderator who can facilitate and keep participants focused and engaged in meetings
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, Lean, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, Story splitting, etc.
- Ability to learn and understand new technical domains quickly
- Excellent English in written and oral form
- Experience scaling agile processes ( SAFe, LeSS, etc.)
- Having organized agile meetups or having spoken at agile events
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you’ll get at EMnify:
- Be part of a team in one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 German Startups 2019
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Permanent working contract
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on-site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment