VP of Product
PRONTOPRO | MILAN, ITALY
ProntoPro.it is Italy’s largest local service marketplace, now expanding internationally. We help millions of customers to find a local service professional: we cover 400+ services, ranging from wedding photographers to plumbers to guitar teachers. Within a few years, we expect that booking a plumber or a painter online will be as effortless as buying a book. Today that’s not the case, and we’re out to change it. The opportunity is huge.
We are a fast-growing startup: 2 people in march 2015, now we are over 100. We strive to minimize bull*** and maximize impact: average age is 29, because often brains is more important than experience; we work in open space, because communication needs to happen quickly; everyone has very large responsibilities, because we don’t have time to do any handholding (and we think it’s counterproductive).
Investors include people from Google, Facebook, eBay, McKinsey, as well as the famous enterpreneurs behind Immobiliare.it. We have the growth-rate of a startup, but not the risk…
We are looking for people who want to help us build a service that everyone will use multiple times a year; a service that will make a difference in society. It’s not an easy job.
The product team
- You have led a team of Product Owners/ Product Managers, who in turn worked with Engineers
- You have a great understanding of how the relationship between Engineers, Designers, POs and Analysts works; you experimented with different setups and have strong opinions on how things should work
- You have a great “product sense”: you intuitively understand which features/apps work and which ones don’t. You are not just a pure people manager – you do things!
- You are good with numbers: not just reading reports, but defining what numbers/KPIs you should be looking at. Ideally you know SQL, or willing to learn very quickly.
- You are among the top 10% of best communicators you know. You naturally use clear, top-down communication.
Jobs at ProntoPro: