PRONTOPRO | MILAN, ITALY
About the role
- You will lead 3 teams: Customer Care, Trust&Safety and Marketplace Operations (roughly 10 people at the time of writing) to improve Customer Satisfaction, Trust Metrics and Operational Efficiency
- You will identify the top 2-3 companies at each of the above activities, study them, define roadmaps and execute against these roadmaps
- We can’t improve what we don’t measure: so you will measure everything!
- You will work with Product and Design teams to change our website/app/backoffice to suit our Operations needs
- You will study how Operations can help other areas – such as Sales, Marketing, Product – and help amplify their impact
- You will manage: create a culture of excellency in your team, set clear targets and objectives, ensure communication processes work efficiently, etc
- Don’t forget we are a startup: there are dozens of other projects that you may end up doing to help us achieve our goal and that probably don’t fall under the category “Operations”!
- 2-5 years experience in consulting
- Management experience: you have some experience leading teams (it’s OK the leadership was unofficial – we know how consulting works 🙂
- Excel ninja. SQL experience is nice to have but not required
- Strong analytical reasoning: we find it hard to work with non-analytical people. We are also aware that this bullet point is useless, as very few people consider themselves “weak analytical reasoners”… 🙂
- Learning mindset: you are probably not fit to run a unicorn (neither are we). Therefore, if you’re not in constant learning mode, you will stop being effective after 1-2 years
- Proficiency in English: not sure if we mentioned this already, but we’re going international, and are starting to hire people from all over!
Jobs at ProntoPro: