International Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
USERLANE | MUNICH, GERMANY
Userlane is one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies. Our product is designed to make every software instantly accessible for any user and help companies improve their customer and employee engagement. If you are looking for an opportunity where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Userlane might be the perfect place for you.
The International Business Development Manager position is a role for someone who is passionate about new technology and who can be a combination of salesperson and evangelist.
Your mission is simple: Help us grow our global customer base and accelerate our growth in international markets. In this exciting role, you will be working with our Sales & Business Development team to position our solution across key international markets and work with companies ranging from fast-growing startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Follow up on leads from the Sales Development team to deliver and exceed sales goals and committed targets in your territory
- Actively engage and inspire prospects and demonstrate the value of Userlane
- Develop game-changing ideas, leverage business insight and market knowledge to successfully bring prospects through the sales cycle
- Evangelize the Userlane vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Develop your professional brand and engage with your prospects while building trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong emphasis on storytelling sales and the ability to simplify complex offerings
- Track record of selling SaaS-products and consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Passion, resilience and ambition to learn and improve your skill set
- You are a challenger – you love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable presenting a provocative point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting. You are radically candid in your feedback and are constantly seeking feedback in return.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join one of Europe’s most exciting tech companies in a phase of international expansion and sell the best products available in the market
- An excellent commission plan, numerous benefits, the latest tech including Apple devices, outstanding support from Pre-sales, Marketing, Lead Generation, Customer Success and more!
- Great career development opportunities – we are growing rapidly and offer various options to learn, improve and take on various responsibilities
Tech Small Size
resonated with me, because I really like the idea of helping people directly to achieve
Jobs at Userlane