Customer Service Working Student (f/m)
MOUSER ELECTRONICS | MUNICH, GERMANY
The Customer Service Working Student supports service excellence and department objectives by entering and retrieving data through custom or other software, and supporting customer service initiatives.
- Providing service and support to customers through mediums such as web, email and fax.
- Assisting the customer service team in Europe.
- Responsible for the processing of customer orders.
- Interacting with individuals and groups inside and outside the organization.
- Supporting and participating in the company’s total quality process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Student enrolled at a German university.
- Basic German knowledge and good English language skills.
- Good MS-Office skills.
- Capable of working independently.
- The ability to communicate and work as part of a team.
What we offer:
- A good work place in an international, friendly environment
- Competitive payment with good social benefits
- Good development opportunities
About MOUSER Electronics:
Mouser Electronics is a worldwide leading authorised distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 750 industry-leading manufacturers. We specialise in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers. Our extensive product offering includes semiconductors, interconnects, passives, and electromechanical components.
Jobs at Mouser Electronics: