Technical Product Manager – Mobile Core (m/f)
EMNIFY | BERLIN/WÜRZBURG, GERMANY
EMnify was born out of a belief that the impact of IoT will revolutionize technology worldwide and that a technology shift is required to enable efficient and economical connectivity for intelligent devices. Based in Germany, we are a Deep Tech company and offer a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 100 countries, enabling new use cases that improve people’s lives all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Technical Product Manager – Mobile Core who will design telecommunication services and mobile space and contribute to the overall success of EMnify. This is a chance for anyone with a Product Management experience to shape, develop and improve our brand’s features. The position is based in Wurzburg/Berlin and involves some travel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Bachelor degree or more in engineering, business, or economics
- 2-4 years of experience in Product Management
- Passion for SaaS, PaaS, Telecoms, and/or M2M/IoT domains
- Deep technical understanding of disruptive technologies, like cloud computing, IoT, network protocols, development frameworks etc.
- Experience with leading and structuring effective brainstorming and strategic conversations
- Ability to communicate well in 1:1 and group meetings and to deliver short presentations
- Experience with writing user stories for small and big features
- Familiarity with user science tools and AB testing
- Experience with Scrum
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English, any other additional language, e.g. German, French, Spanish, Italian, is a plus
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge about software development processes or automation experience with any language other than Bash
- Hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining cloud environments at scale, preferably on AWS and via Terraform
- CI/CD approaches successfully applied to infrastructure code
- Solid know-how about networking and running JVM-based applications on Linux
- Passion for IoT and M2M products and markets and deep understanding of SaaS and cloud-based business models
- Fluency in English
- Hands-on, team- and customer-oriented personality.
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career. At the core of our business is the idea of shared success – we as a team, and a company, can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial that we have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!
Jobs at EMnify