Systems Operations Engineer (m/f)
EMNIFY | MANILA, Philippines
A Systems Operations Engineer (m/f) implements and maintains systems and infrastructures, as well as supplies 2nd level technical support in all matters for our customers worldwide.
- Be responsible for high-quality technical implementations (customer projects and work orders)
- Monitor and mitigate alerts of our production system
- Supply external and internal 2nd level technical support
- Troubleshoot network and infrastructure issues
- Provide suggestions and improvements for our infrastructure.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Bachelor or higher of information technology, communications engineering or computer engineering
- 4-7 years’ experience in SaaS, PaaS, Telecoms, customer support, IoT/M2M
- Passion to automate processes; resourceful and unwavering to solve customer and production issues.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Linux
- Hands-on experience in RDBMS
- Good understanding of AWS & Automated deployments (Ansible, Terraform)
- Good understanding of Virtualized LAN, Routers and Firewall Architecture
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Excellent language skills in English.
- Knowledgeable with Mobile Technology
- Knowledgeable with Signaling Protocols
- Any other language is a Plus, e.g. Spanish.
What we offer
- A chance to grow and make a real difference within EMnify’s global, fast-paced, agile, challenging market
- Competitive remuneration package
- A young, dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape an ambitious business.
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career. At the core of our business is the idea of shared success – we as a team, and a company, can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial that we have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!
Jobs at EMnify