Customer Success Manager Key Account (m/f)
EMNIFY | BERLIN, GERMANY
EMnify was born out of a belief that the impact of IoT will revolutionize technology worldwide and that a technology shift is required to enable efficient and economical connectivity for intelligent devices. Based in Germany, we are a Deep Tech company and offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 100 countries, enabling new use cases that improve people’s lives all over the world.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Developer Support Engineer (m/f) who will operate as our first point of contact for our developer community. You will help build and grow our IoT (Internet of Things) business by engaging with developers and making sure that all the questions and technical issues are dealt with effectively. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person to contribute to our rapidly growing business and to the improvement of our developer community.
What you’ll be doing:
EMnify’s Developer Support Engineer is the first point of contact for our developer community.
- Connect and engage with developers, companies and organizations and participate in various industry events
- Create technical content for our blog and other channels (community and public forums) and provide it to the community manager
- Handle inbound API- related questions and issues and build or extend a Knowledge Base with API- related content
- Create relevant resources to reduce the number of tickets by addressing development and hardware-related questions
- Gather and condense relevant feedback
- Report to our Head of Support
What Experience you’ll need:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing position, preferably tech-support or community management
- Passion for IoT as well as familiarity on SaaS and cloud-based business models
- Experience with technical writing demonstrated via blogging or other articles
- Keeping a pulse on the current development technologies
- At least one hands-on development project with API integration
- Familiarity with the design of RESTful services and http communication
- Hands-on, team- and solution-oriented personality
- Basic proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C++, Java, C#, Python or another object-oriented language
- A technical education would be appreciated, e.g. network operations or telecommunications engineering
- Excellent communication skills in English, any other language would be an asset
- Experience with working in Open Source communities / projects using Git/GitHub would be a big plus
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career. At the core of our business is the idea of shared success – we as a team and a company can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial to us to have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!
Jobs at EMnify