Finance Lead (m/f)
INNE | BERLIN, GERMANY
inne is the next generation of female health tech enabling natural contraception and fertility care.
- We are an interdisciplinary team who has seen first hand how women’s need for female health education and accurate fertility insights have been underserved.
- We have developed our first innovative biotech product which enables women to analyse fertility hormones in their saliva.
- With this insight, we want to follow our mission to help women tune into their bodies and make informed decisions about their fertility, sexuality and overall female health!
- We are pushing the boundaries of science, technology and design and are guided by our values.
If you want to be part of creating a wave in female health you have come to the right place!
About the job
- Manage the accounting of all balance sheets and income statements.
- Create and manage budget(s) and financial models.
- Draft financial forecasts.
- Track purchasing, inventory and other supplies accounting.
- Communication within the team and stakeholders outside organization.
- Identify new processes and review existing ones to create more efficient workflows and ensure controls for processes are sufficient.
- Leverage technology to automate processes and procedures around financial reporting and analysis and assuming ownership of special projects to develop and implement improvements.
- The position is full-time and based in our Berlin office.
Essential to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written German and English.
- Experience in budgeting, financial modelling & forecasting, financial statement preparation & analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Nice to have
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, cross-functional, fast-paced international environment and to drive complex operational initiatives.
- Exceptional analytical skills combined.
- Experience working with VC-funded startups.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Purchasing, inventory management experience.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility to participate in the company’s virtual stock options programme.
- Monthly coaching.
- Beautiful, central and dog-friendly office location in Berlin.
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative product.
- A fun and friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues.
- Coffee, tea, fruits, chocolate and drinks with the team.
Tech Small Size