Product Designer (m/f)
4HUNDRED | MUNICH, GERMANY
You are an absolute user advocate. You want to build the best digital user experience there is.
The Product Manager focuses on innovative and usable design solutions that address our customer needs and desires, while meeting our business objectives and technology constraints. The ideal candidate has superlative communications skills and a love for collaboration.
- Integrate a team of designers building solutions for desktop and our web app
- Deliver high-quality designs
- Working closely with customer insights and business intelligence to deepen our understanding of our customers, their behaviours and mental models
- Develop and maintain branded Design Language Systems
- Ensure the shipment of high quality, consistent consumer experiences by working in close collaboration with our software engineers and product managers
What you offer
- The ability to contribute to the product design through all the phases of a design project, from early ideation to detailed execution
- Being able to translate design research, strategic market positioning and technical requirements into a specific design direction, including visuals and interactions
- Exposure to data-driven design and decision making
- A strong belief in the value of collaboration
- Experience in building large branded design language systems would be considered a plus
- Experience with a major web, product development or consulting firm in the digital product and/or service design space would be a plus
Then we’d love to hear from you! Apply now with just a few clicks!
Jobs at 4hundred