Technical Account Manager (m/f)
EMNIFY | WÜRZBURG, GERMANY
We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) with the ability and experience to create strategic relationships within our channel partners’ organisation including the CTO, IT Director, Product Mangers and other technology professionals.
You will consult on a variety of industries and technologies and provide deep expertise in how to get the best out of EMnify´s solution.
The close relationships developed with your Channel Partners will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value.
- Be the project lead during, sometimes complex, on-boarding phase of new channel partners
- Be responsible for managing the accounts as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) throughout the entire life-cycle
- Identify and resolve technical and non-technical customer issues and uncover opportunities for new use cases and customer growth
- Ensure our customers’ technical enablement and full engagement by coordinating, organizing and managing cross-functionally of their IoT deployment activities
- Support clients with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas, and collaborating closely with our Sales, Product and Marketing teams
- Establish and maintain trustful relationships with existing customers via phone and mail. Educate clients on our technology and make them as successful as possible.
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account activity and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve product or service.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’ll be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT.
Some benefits you’ll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (25+ nationalities)
- Great location close to the universities
- Tech meet-ups regularly hosted
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a Playstation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free in-house German lessons
Jobs at EMnify