Product Designer (m/f) in Berlin
3YOURMIND | BERLIN, GERMANY
Based in Berlin and with offices in Wroclaw, Munich, Paris and San Francisco, 3YOURMIND is a dynamic company that provides manufacturing companies with software to optimize their workflows and transition into Additive Manufacturing (3D printing).
With +50 employees across all offices, we are a growing company comprised of an international team who enjoys their work, value their personal growth and bring their best to improve what we do.
We are using Django as our server technology and Vue.js for the frontend, to develop a modern and scalable product. When you join our team you will work in team consisting of 15 developers, using scrum in an agile development environment.
We are looking for self-driven and creative people who want to join a company that is all about delivering customer focused innovative products and values a healthy team spirited work environment.
As our As our Product Designer focusing on UI you will be responsible for the overall layout of our software, implementing it in new features and ensuring it is user friendly.
What you’ll be working on
- Engaging with our customers to learn about how they use our software
- Propose software design improvements
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to design system
What you should bring to the table
- Fluent English and German
- Up-to-date knowledge of Sketch and other design software, familiar with prototyping tools, such as InVision, Framer
- Design thinking and apply them to your design
- Understand design system and know how to evolve your design to a consistent system
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Plus: Experience in B2B applications
- Plus: Worked in sprint dev team, know each stage of developing and know how to motivate engineers
- Plus: University degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Why you’ll love working at 3YOURMIND:
- You’ll be working in a unique industrial field at the front line of innovation and progress in 3D printing
- You’ll have autonomy to make decisions along the process and overall responsibility and decision power from day one
- We work in an informal environment with flexible hours
- We have an amazing office in the heart of Berlin with a start-up atmosphere, passionate multi-cultural team, fruits, drinks and a chill room
- We care about personal growth an invest in the development of our employees
Jobs at 3YOURMIND