Head of Digital Marketing (m/w)
EMNIFY | BERLIN, GERMANY
EMnify was born out of a belief that the impact of IoT will revolutionize technology worldwide and that a technology shift is required to enable efficient and economical connectivity for intelligent devices. Based in Germany, we are a Deep Tech company and offer a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 100 countries, enabling new use cases that improve people’s lives all over the world.
As a Head of Digital Marketing, you will have a vital role in driving demand for the EMnify solution internationally. You will help us grow our business by playing an integral part in designing and executing successful lead generation programmes. The position provides a unique chance for a senior person with great analytical skills and a self-driven attitude. You will report to the VP Growth and be a part of an excellent team of high performers, disrupting the IoT market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsibility for the strategic growth of all our digital marketing campaigns to maximize ROI targeting both Enterprises and CSPs
- Design, deploy, measure and refine lead generation campaigns (PPC, e-mail, social media)
- Define buyer personas and design the customer journey
- Set up and modify landing pages by defining and executing A/B tests
- Forecast budgetary requirements and impact by translating business requirements from other departments into budgetary ones
- Develop and extend a small digital marketing team
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Consistent and proven track record of successful B2B lead generation campaigns with a high ROI in a SaaS industry sector
- Minimum 6 years of comparable experience
- Ability to utilize existing knowledge gained in years of successful marketing activities
- Experience using analytical tools to derive actionable intelligence from data and present it (including ROI/CAC), for example: Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or similar
- Deep understanding of SEO (both technical and content)
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com, including sales processes and stages as well as leads/accounts/opportunities
- Strong understanding of SERPs: click rates, layout and CTAs
- Strong e-mail marketing experience with setting up, executing and analysing campaigns and targeting all stages of the customers’ journey would be a plus
- Strong technical understanding
- Highly intelligent and with strong analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs in order to improve targeting, CTAs, accelerate conversion and improve customer relevance
- A capability of interacting with other departments (sales/operations) and co-workers in marketing
- Highly performance- driven and goal oriented
- Willingness to work hard, especially in the beginning in order to kickstart the engine
- Ability to handle a high amount of pressure
- Driven by the need to continuously improve yourself and your performance
- A capability of solid, reliable and predictable performance in a “former start-up”
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career. At the core of our business is the idea of shared success – we as a team, and a company, can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial that we have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!
You might be also interested in:
No jobs found tagged with marketing.
No jobs found tagged with marketing.