Chief financial officer (m/f)
INNE | BERLIN, GERMANY
At inne, we believe that natural contraception should be effective and convenient so more women can benefit from it. We use science, technology and design innovation to make this happen.
We are developing a connected product that will empower women to make informed decisions about their fertility, sexuality and overall female health based on their hormones.
About your role
We are looking for a CFO to execute the financial strategy of our company. You will conduct analysis, forecasts and reports on the company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will analyse financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, monitor the femtech market for growth potential and maintain financial relationships with investors.
About your skills
• You have completed a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar
• You have experience in financial controlling and reporting
• You have raised capital for start-up ventures or worked in a venture capital firm
• You are detail-oriented, including excellent time management
• You are looking to work in an entrepreneurial environment organised in scrum, agile teams
• You have a passion for how technology can be used ethically to improve female health
• You are comfortable speaking about female health and sexuality
Tech Small Size
Jobs at inne