Angular Developer (m/f/d)
USERLANE | MUNICH, GERMANY
Who are we?
Userlane’s mission is to build a navigation system for software. This technology can help millions of users find their way around the software they are using everyday. Automatically guiding users through software is a hard thing to do and it takes every one of us – and we’re just getting started.
Our Engineering Team is building software on a superb level. We want to deliver solid services to achieve a reliable User Experience. We embrace a healthy self-improvement culture and our Engineers have surpassed themselves many times. Experimenting with brand new technologies belongs to our daily work. Not only do we not fear change, we promote it throughout the entire company!
Who are you?
- We are looking for clever people who enjoy an intellectual challenge and want to build awesome stuff. It’s a good sign if you ask “why?” a lot…
- As an Angular Developer you will be building the core product of Userlane! We make the most of modern tools like Angular 6, ngrx, and scss. You are a technical fit for this role if you didn’t need to Google any of these things
- You strive for simplicity, efficiency, and beauty of our product.
- A university degree only has limited meaning to us. It’s good if you have one but it’s not required.
- What is more important to us than a university degree are the projects you did in the past and ideas you are enthusiastic about. We are looking for nerds at heart who enjoy life most when solving complex problems.
- StartupXP – it’s gonna be fun! You will work directly with the team on the aspects of the product. You can also gain experience far outside of Software Engineering – if you want that.
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as secondary chairs – although you don’t have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie down on one of our many couches and work from there!
- A variety of good foods and a fully stocked kitchen. And we love to cook together. Plus we love Burritos, our Co-founder Felix even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El- Burrito-Meetup/
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- We’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Tech Small Size
resonated with me, because I really like the idea of helping people directly to achieve
Other jobs you might be interested in: