Software Developer (Part-Time/Werkstudent) (m/f)
3MEGAWATT | MUNICH, GERMANY
We are looking for a smart software developer to join us in the fight against climate change. The position is part time and ideal for students (Werkstudent).
At 3megawatt we are building the renewable energy asset management platform of the future. Our BluePoint software helps investors and operators of renewable energy portfolios to manage their assets more efficiently through organization, integration and automation. Our platform is currently used to manage about 2% of the world’s solar assets and we are growing fast.
We are a young, dynamic team who enjoy working closely together for the benefit of our clients. We are all eager to change the way the renewable industry manages their asset portfolios, so that we can do our little bit to make the world a better place.
Are you interested? Then read on.
We offer you
- We offer personal growth experience of helping build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- You will develop good understanding of the renewable energy industry. You will enjoy working with an international team who are at the cutting edge in their industry and who are pushing hard to make their solution an industry standard. We offer a competitive salary and lots of opportunity to grow, learn and be awesome.
What you will do
You will be part of our small software development team. You will collaborate with product management and senior management in order to successfully clarify specification and prioritise features. You will develop software in short sprints and create documentation.
What we care about
We’re looking for someone who is already comfortable across various layers of the web stack and eager to learn additional technologies as necessary.
You should care a lot about product and user experience and take responsibility for thinking like a user. We’re looking for people who don’t rely on a designer or product manager to figure UX stuff out for them.
- A motivated self starter with an active “can do” attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, with an impeccable integrity.
- Good English (written and verbal) is a must. German skills are not required
Tech Small Size
Jobs at 3megawatt