3MEGAWATT | MUNICH, GERMANY
Would you like to pioneer the renewable energy industry? Do you want to create design solutions that other companies in the market will copy? You raise the bar for entire product and brand experience, wherever you work?
Then welcome to 3megawatt!
We believe renewable energy brings environmental, social and economic benefits to our planet. That’s why we have built the first and most highly rated platform to automate and control the entire renewable asset management lifecycle. We are the market leader in renewable asset management, and our BluePoint platform is currently used to manage over 35GW of operational renewable energy assets in 40 countries worldwide.
Our challenge is to find mechanisms to identify best practices, templates, workflows in managing renewable assets and share them with our clients, becoming the key assistant to the asset manager, saving time, increasing efficiency and reducing risks while adapting to every country and asset type.
We are looking for a Product Designer who will help us invent the future of renewables.
What you will be doing
- Own the design process end to end, from user research, through launch to life and beyond
- Understand and translate user needs, business requirements, and technical capabilities into innovative product solutions
- Define entire user experiences, and interaction concepts: wireframes, user flows, site maps and high-fidelity prototypes
- Create intuitive, elegant, user-centric designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members throughout the design phase to address iterative feedback and to ensure optimal design execution
- Work with our engineers to effectively implement the product vision
What we offer
- Office in the heart of Munich
- 28 days of vacation
- 20 days of remote work
- Budget for conferences and self-education
- Comprehensive support of caring people
- Fine Italian food and incredible churros within walking distance
- Beer at sprint retrospectives
Our team is multicultural and gender-diverse, we make decisions slowly by consensus and implement them rapidly. We expect relentless reflection and continuous improvement from every employee.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in solving product problems and designing applications, including user research, wire-framing, prototyping, and visual design
- You naturally cooperate in a team and directly with developers. You favor open communication, constant feedback, and short decision paths to implement your design
- You have a self-motivated, “never-stop-learning” spirit and a desire to develop and grow through solving unsolvable
- You are fluent in English in advocating for good design, you can clearly articulate and explain your design decisions
Tech Small Size