Junior back-end software developer (full-time)
3MEGAWATT | MUNICH, GERMANY
We are looking for a smart software developer to join us in the fight against climate change. Our modern tech stack includes Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Heroku & AWS. We use GitHub and CircleCI for continuous integration and we work with scrum methodology by using Jira.
What we offer you
We offer personal growth experience of helping build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
You will develop good understanding of the renewable energy industry. You will enjoy working with an international team who are at the cutting edge in their industry and who are pushing hard to make their solution an industry standard. We offer a competitive salary and lots of opportunity to grow, learn and be awesome.
What you will do
Our modern tech stack includes Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Redis, Heroku, Amazon AWS/S3 and Jenkins. We use GitHub, Jira and Slack for release management, issue management and collaboration. You will be part of our small software development team. You will collaborate with product management and senior management in order to successfully clarify specification and prioritize features. You will develop software in short sprints and create documentation.
We’re looking for someone who is already comfortable across various layers of the web stack and eager to learn additional technologies as necessary.
You should care a lot about product and user experience and take responsibility for thinking like a user. We’re looking for people who don’t rely on a designer or product manager to figure UX stuff out for them.
- A motivated self starter with an active “can do” attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with an impeccable integrity
- Hands-on experience with Python3 and eager to improve himself everyday
- A good understanding of database structures, software architecture and design patterns
- Good English (written and verbal) is a must. German skills are not required
- Huge plus if you are familiar with frontend, especially React
- Plus if you are experienced with unit tests.
- Plus if you are familiar/experienced with Git-Flow
Tech Small Size
Jobs at 3megawatt